L A T E S T U P D A T E S
- Presentation - ICICI Securities Conference Call dated 06.05.2019
- Audited Financial Results For The Quarter And Year Ended March 31, 2019
- VISAKA IND Acknowledgment - 02.05.2019
- ICICI Conference Call - 02.05.2019
- Trading Window Closure.
- Postal Ballot Voting Results.
- Commencement of our new unit (V-Boards Division – III) at Jhanswa Village, Jhajjar Dist.,
- Visaka Industries Q3FY19 Results Presentation
- Postal Ballot Form
- Postal Ballot Notice - 2018-2019
- Intimation - CARE Rating upgraded
A meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company is scheduled to be held on Friday, May 03, 2019, at the Corporate Office of the Company situated at “Visaka Towers”, 1-8-303/69/3, S.P. Road, Secunderabad–500 003, inter-alia, to:
- consider and approve the audited financial results of the Company for the fourth quarter / year ended March 31, 2019
- consider recommending dividend, if any, for the financial year ended March 31, 2019 subject to approval of shareholders in the ensuing Annual General Meeting of the Company.
In view of the same, trading window of the company which is closed effective from April 3, 2019 shall remain closed till May 5, 2019 i.e., elapse of 48 hours after the declaration of financial results.
Productivity award from the Andhra Pradesh Federation of Chamber of Commerce in 1987
Best management award from the government of Andhra Pradesh in 1987.
The company is a TUV certified firm, & has been certified by Bureau of Indian Standards , Government of INDIA .
The company diversified into textile yarn manufacturing in 1992.
Starting off with the humble goal of manufacturing Cement sheets in 1981, Visaka Industries Ltd has over the last 35 years grown to the formidable position of 2nd largest Cement roofing sheet manufacturer in India.
Visaka – A name that is synonymous with quality and strength. A Company that prides itself on the excellence of its products, its superior technology and most of all its professional expertise.