Visaka Industries established in 1981 commenced manufacture of corrugated cement fiber sheets in 1985 with an initial production capacity of 36,000 tons per year at Patancheru, Telangana.
The company diversified into manufacturing Synthetic Yarn in 1992. Visaka opted for the latest Airjet spinning technology as a challenge & successfully established the factory in Nagpur to produce about 2000 tons of man-made yarns per annum.
The company has now grown to the position of second largest cement sheet manufacturer in India. Visaka installed 8 factories spread across the country, with an annual capacity of 802000 tons of corrugated sheets per year.
The spinning plant, with 41 MURATA Twinjet spinning machines and 165 Two-For-One twisting machines is the world’s largest installation of its kind, producing about 12500 tons of yarns per annum.
Having established as a significant player in two industries the company forayed into fibre-cement boards & panels. This was established in the year 2009 to cater to the needs of modern construction Designs. The first factory was established in Miryalaguda, Telangana and the second factory was established in the year 2013 in Daund, Maharashtra. This division has a capacity of 130000MT of fiber cement boards per year. This division also produces innovative dry-wall panels of 2 feet width and 11 feet height with thickness of 50 MM, 75 MM and 100 MM to assemble partition walls.
Visaka’s turnover has touched Rs.1000 crores during the financial year 2015-16.
For the last 29 years, Visaka has been steadily growing and has been consistently paying dividends to its shareholders. Visaka has been prompt in repaying its debts to all the banks. Visaka established “Visaka Charitable Trust” long before CSR regulations were promulgated.
The Trust undertakes CSR activities, in the areas of health, water, and education in rural areas.
The company is driven by established processes & systems with no compromise on quality at any point of time. Our regular customers since inception are a testimony to Visaka’s commitment to customers.
The company has further growth plans on its anvil and will be announced from time to time.
Committed to be a “Credible, Passionate and Innovative solution providing company”.
- To be a complete cost effective and Qualitative building solution provider.
- To identify potential products which add value to the societal needs.
- To explore and enhance our niche textile markets.
- To create value and trust among all the stake holders.
- Initiative, Responsibility & Accountability
- Care, Compassion & Courtesy
- Ethical Functioning, Fairness & Transparency
- Trust, Good Faith & Integrity
- We are a company with over 3 decades of expertise and market leadership in all our verticals.
- Our success is credited to the growth-oriented strategies and solid base of operations we have built over the years.
- Our workforce is experienced, efficient and adaptable to ensure maximum efficiency of production, operations and delivery
- State-of-the art manufacturing units driven by best-in-class technology, made us the undisputed market leaders.